- Fun with manual focus lenses of extreme power
- Happy Father’s Day, Pop!
- Holy Moly, it’s an Oly (and a tiny manual 50mm)
- Golden Suitcases, Tingling Bones and I’ve got it real bad, don’t I?
- I swear this blog will not turn into “Camera Talk”
- Tucson Is Bust, but Tonight We Eat Steak!
- Mama, don’t take my Kodachrome away!
- Advice Wanted: Used DSLR Shopping
- Request to Milwaukee, WI or very nearby Typewriter Collectors/Users
- Staycation, all I ever wanted…
- Thunderbird, and the Evidence of The Eyes (Mercedes Corrected)
- Updated Mercedes Page with new serial numbers, and the debate over the K45 Superba…
- Typewriter repairmen may be doing well in the US, but not so much in India
- TWDB Manufacturers list additions and floppy disks and Petrus Aged Red
- It’s the little things that make life worth living…
- Drago’s gettin’ New Rubber!
- Digital Detox
- Discussion Threads for Typewriter Hunters now available at The Typewriter Database!
- Coming updates to the Typewriter Database
- Mystery Machine revealed, plus jerkface Brooklyn polititian wants to ensure typewriters are obsoleted!
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Type-Ins not just for Typospherians anymore!
This article in the Beaver County PA Times announces a Type-In at Cafe Kolache on Feb 23rd, and as far as I can tell, the promoter, a Beaver County author and typewriter collector Valentine J. Brkich, is not a Typospherian. (although he should be)
This could be the first “Type-In” held by a non-Typospherian, and may mark the beginning of the viral spread of Mike McGettigan’s brainchild event into the world in general. In any case, I’m'a gonna claim it on the list of Type-Ins I keep here.