It won’t matter what these fields are called in your application. Here is a list, in order, of what fields should be exported. “Required” fields, if left blank, will result in that record not being imported:
1) Manufacturer/Marque [required](brand) Note: This field will be matched against typewriterdatabase.com’s table of manufacturers. if an exact non-case sensitive match occurs, the record will be accepted, otherwise, it will not be imported.
2) Year of Manufacture [required](should be an integer year like “1955”. if the collector is not sure about the exact date, use best guess and place astrisk * after date, like “1955*”)
3) Description (description of machine, about a paragraph.)
4) Model [required](model name, like “Quiet De Luxe” or “#10” or “Lettera 32”)
5) Serial Number [required](unique serial number engraved in frame)
and optionally, if your application supports it:
6) Collection (if machine is owned or not) Note: acceptable values are “My Collection” and “Sightings”. defaults to “My Collection” if value is out of range.
7) Photo URL (web-accessible URL of front-facing machine photo. JPG-only)
8) Typesample URL (web-accessible URL of type sample image. JPG-only)